M2 OCCIDO PLUS - EFFERVESCENT TABLETS Technical Data Sheet
The disinfection capabilities in M2 OCCIDO PLUS is based on a new innovative oxidation technology that does not include chlorine, iodine, bromide or any other halogen based chemical and is a highly effective Industrial disinfectant for the disinfection and sanitation of hard surfaces and fresh produce M2 OCCIDO PLUS, in the disinfection process, does not create any DBP (Disinfection by-products) HAA’s (Haloacetic acid) or THM’s (Trihalomethanes).After a chain reaction in the water, the active components produce continuously and sustained nascent oxygen in excess of 850mV, which oxidizes and kills the pathogens.
M2 OCCIDO PLUS Effervescent tablets were developed to work effective and efficiently. Place one tablet in 5 litres of luke-warm water for faster dissolving. Allow to stand 5-10 minutes to completely dissolve and activate and it is ready to be applied through spray-on, misting or fogging. M2 OCCIDO PLUS Effervescent tablets is non-toxic, quick dissolving , chemical compilation disinfectant, compressed into tablets with food grade excipients and activators. It is easy to use and packed in a securitainer containing 5 tablets.
M2 Occido Plus effervescent tablets is also ideal as a urinal application as it will not only disinfect the urinal but also assist in breaking down the uric acid and the smell associated with urinals.
M2 OCCIDO PLUS effervescent tablets is ideal in the disinfection of hard surfaces and products that are used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas. It is ideal in the application of misting, spraying and fogging operations.
Areas of application includes:
a) Processing, distribution and retailing of:
b) Institutional and domestic areas:
1) Food of animal origin
- Milk and milk products
- Meat and meat products
- Fish, seafood and related products
- Eggs and egg products
- Animal feeds
2) Food of vegetable origin:
- Fruits, vegetables and derivatives (including sugar, distillery, etc)
- Flour, milling and baking
- Animal feeds
- Catering establishments
- Public areas
- Public transports including seats, seat covers of vehicles, airplanes, ships, vessels etc
- Sports rooms
- Waste containers (bins, etc)
- Clinically non sensitive areas of hospitals including bedding
c) Other Industrial areas:
- Packaging Material
- Biotechnology (yeast, proteins, enzymes, etc.)
- Space industry
- Computer Industry
- Household application like drains, mopping buckets, toilets, floors etc.
M2 OCCIDO PLUS achieved a log 5 reduction (99,999%) at 15 grams per 25 litres of water and a log 6 reduction (99,9999%) at 15 grams per 10 litres of water on the following microorganisms:
APPROVED STANDARDS –
M2 Occido Plus was approved in a SANAS International accredited laboratory on the following standards:
- SANS 51276 and EN 1276 approved as biocidal for chemical disinfectants and anticeptics
- BS EN 14476:2013+A2;2019 approved as virucidal (done at MSL Solution Providers in the UK)
- SANS 1853 SABS and EU approved toxicity evaluation
- SANS 51650 and EN 1650 approved as Fungicidal
- SANS 53704 and EN 13704 approved as Sporicidal)
- Global G.A.P. Compliant (Good Agricultural Practices)
- NRCS Compliant (National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications )
FULL LABORATORY ANALYSIS AND MSDS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST